About Our Program
The Anger Coach now offers its acclaimed and widely-accepted anger management program
online. Dr. Fiore, a Ph.D. psychologist with over 35 years experience, developed
this completely web-based program with the same content as in his local person anger
management classes. Read what participants are saying about
our innovative program.
Many clients are unable to attend in-person classes due to busy schedules, or cannot
find classes that are conveniently located near their work or home. Anger Coach
Online is perfect for anyone who needs an anger management program for personal
development, to satisfy a court requirement, or to comply with workplace requirement.
Couples can also take the course together and apply the eight tools of anger control
to their relationship or marriage.
Based on the popular workbook "Anger Management for the Twenty-First Century,"
written by Dr Tony Fiore and Dr. Ari Novick, our innovative program teaches you
the eight tools of anger control — and how to apply them to your life —
from the convenience of your home or office computer. Read about
the eight tools of anger control.
Anger Coach Online is an accepted, comprehensive, affordable and proactive way to
gain skills in anger management., as well as satisfy court or workplace requirements.
We have two online classes to choose from: Our core course is a 10-hour class
and our newly developed 16-hour class. Both are completely internet
based with no downloads needed to take either class.
The Core 10-hour Class includes:
- Detailed instructions
- Comprehensive class based on “Anger Management for the Twenty-First Century”
by Dr Tony Fiore and Dr. Ari Novick
- New Videos recently added to explain concepts and enhance your online learning experience
- Downloadable Survival Guide for dealing with angry people
- Online examination
- Downloadable proof of enrollment
- Many short and fun quizzes to give you feedback on your progress in learning the
- Downloadable Certificate of Completion
- Free Ebook of material after course completion (a $24.95 value)
- Satisfaction guaranteed*
- More information about our 10-hour class
- Register for 10-hour class
The 16-hour Class includes:
- All the material and bonuses in the 10-hour core program including videos.
- Fifty additional skill builders teaching you how to apply the eight tools of anger
control to your relationship, your workplace, your family and on the road.
- Six hours of additional content to satisfy court requirements
- Certificate of completion for 16 hours of anger management
- Free download of a very useful and practical 100-page ebook: "Anger Management
Student Manual- Practical Life Skills for All Age" (A $29.95 value)
- Coupon for $50 discount on our hot-off-the-press online Marriage Education Class.
You can use this coupon to order the program for yourself, your relationship partner,
or a friend.
- More information about our 16-hour class
- Register for 16-hour class
*Many people take this course for their own personal growth, but some people need
it to satisfy a court requirement. The Anger Coach program is accepted by many courts,
but we can not guarantee that it will be approved or accepted by your local court.
To be safe, check with your local authorities for approval before ordering this
program. But, we are so confident of the qualify of this program that we do offer
a 100% money-back guarantee if our program is not accepted by your local court,
upon written proof of denial.